Feelin' lucky? Try to snag our St. Lucky Wanderchains before they run out!
For this VERY limited-edition St. Patrick's Day run, we're using full-grain vegetable tanned leather in a beautiful green dye and our TWC logo is debossed using gold from a leprechaun's stash! ;)
You can easily slide more fo your travel tokens onto the split ring yourself. Each split ring can hold up to 40 tokens on it and we'll add on a second split ring to hold 40 more tokens if you need it. Keep your travels close and let it serve as a reminder of all the amazing places you've wandered though!
Or perhaps you're looking for an awesome gift for the travel lover in your life? The luxurious travel keychain + engraved tokens will be a thoughtful present that your loved one will be able to cherish for the rest of their life.
*The gold logo is not really gold from a leprechaun. We haven't been able to catch one of those yet.
**Every order placed helps feed vulnerable children in the US who have lost access to school meals during the coronavirus outbreak. 10% of our profits will be donated to our non-profit partner, "No Kid Hungry".
1. How many engraved tokens fit onto one Wanderchain?
- You can comfortably fit 40 engraved tokens onto the split ring of a Wanderchain. Anymore than that and we'll add a second split ring onto your Wanderchain so you can fit up to 40 more engraved tokens (for a total of 80 tokens!)
2. Can I add more engraved tokens to my Wanderchain as I travel?
- Yes! You can add more engraved tokens onto your Wanderchain whenever you'd like. Simply slide them on as if you were sliding keys onto a keychain.
3. How long will it take to receive my order?
- Because all of our products are handmade, it takes us 4-6 days to handmake and ship out an order. For domestic orders, it takes 3-5 business days for shipping. If it's an international order, it depends on where in the world you are. Please refer to our shipping help center: https://thewanderclub.co/apps/help-center