Looking for a unique and portable way to commemorate all of your travels? This Chestnut Wanderchain is perfect for holding all of your engraved travel tokens!
It's handmade and stitched in the USA with 100% vegetable tanned leather and the highest quality brass hardware available. As soon as it's in your hands, you'll know this is next level craftsmanship!
You can easily slide more tokens onto the split ring yourself. Each split ring can hold up to 40 tokens on it and we'll add on a second split ring to hold 40 more tokens if you need it.
Keep your travels close and let it serve as a reminder of all the amazing places you've wandered though!
*Every order placed helps feed vulnerable children in the US who have lost access to school meals during the coronavirus outbreak. 10% of our profits will be donated to our non-profit partner, "No Kid Hungry".
Dimensions: 5.75" x 1"
Hardware: Solid brass w/ nickel plating (Louis Vuitton uses this same swivel snap for some of their high end purses)
Leather: The highest qualtity 100% vegetable tanned Leather from Wickett & Craig (This leather is more durable and is also 95% better for the environment than commonly used leather)
*No two Wanderchains are the same and the leather used may have slight variations in texture, shade, and imperfections. This is what makes YOURS unique and beautiful. :)
1. How many engraved tokens fit onto one Wanderchain?
- You can comfortably fit 40 engraved tokens onto the split ring of a Wanderchain. Anymore than that and we'll add a second split ring onto your Wanderchain so you can fit up to 40 more engraved tokens (for a total of 80 tokens!)
2. Can I add more engraved tokens to my Wanderchain as I travel?
- Yes! You can add more engraved tokens onto your Wanderchain whenever you'd like. Simply slide them on as if you were sliding keys onto a keychain.
3. How long will it take to receive my order?
- Because all of our products are handmade, it takes us 4-6 days to handmake and ship out an order. For domestic orders, it takes 3-5 business days for shipping. If it's an international order, it depends on where in the world you are. Please refer to our shipping help center: https://thewanderclub.co/apps/help-center
I received my Wanderchain as a gift from my husband and I love it! It has tokens for all of the National Parks that we have visited. It is going to hang on my travel pack and I hope to add many more tokens in the future.
I bought a Wanderchain for myself and another for a friend. They are even cooler than I was expecting, and came in really nice boxes for gifting. Highly recommend these for any traveler!
Very impressed with the quality of the items and LOVE the creative idea. It’s a perfect way to mark world travels and will make a perfect gift!
Our family lives all over the globe and we try to do stop-overs on our way home from visiting relatives. I'm looking forward to giving the gift of memories when my son turns 18 and goes off to college. It is a nice way to remember all the places you have been together. I will hope he will continue to add to his list as there is much to see in the world and he is off to a good start. Travel shapes us and travel memories are a good reminder of how we are mostly the same not different.
My husband and I have been married for 38 years and during that time we have done some traveling and hope to do more. I gave him the key chain with all the countries we have been to along with the next one we are traveling to. He loved it and can’t wait to add more!