Thank you for visiting our website, www.thewanderclub.co (the "Site") owned and operated by The Wander Club ("The Wander Club”, “we,” “us,” or “our”). Except as otherwise noted herein, these terms and conditions ("the Terms") govern your use of the Site and our mobile application. Please read these Terms carefully, because your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use the Site. The Wander Club reserves the right to make changes to the Site and to these Terms from time to time. When we make changes, we will post them here. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms whenever you use our Site because by visiting the Site, you agree to accept any such changes. The Wander Club provides you with access to and use of the Site subject to your compliance with the Terms. No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except as specifically permitted on the Site. The Site, including all of its information and contents, such as text, data, wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, photographs, graphics, music, sound, messages, graphics, software and the HTML used to generate the pages (collectively, "Materials and Content"), is The Wander Club's property and is protected by trademark and/or copyright under United States and/or foreign laws. Except as otherwise provided on the site or in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit, or distribute any Materials and Content from this Site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the specific prior written permission of The Wander Club. We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Site and to use the information and services contained here. We reserve the right, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services described on the Site and to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, the Materials and Content on the Site as well as features and/or hours of availability of the Site, and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. We have the right to change these rules and/or limitations at any time, in our sole discretion.
The Site may be used only for lawful purposes and is available only for your personal, noncommercial use, which shall be limited to viewing the Site, purchasing products, providing information to the Site, and downloading product information for your personal review. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, posting, and uploading of information and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Site. The Wander Club specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and requires all users to agree not to use the Site, for any of the following:
- POSTING ANY INFORMATION WHICH IS INCOMPLETE, FALSE, INACCURATE OR NOT YOUR OWN.
- ENGAGING IN CONDUCT THAT WOULD CONSTITUTE A CRIMINAL OFFENSE, GIVING RISE TO CIVIL LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE VIOLATE ANY CITY, STATE, NATIONAL OR INTERNATIONAL LAW OR REGULATION THAT WOULD FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ACCEPTED INTERNET PROTOCOL.
- COMMUNICATING, TRANSMITTING, OR POSTING MATERIAL THAT IS COPYRIGHTED OR OTHERWISE OWNED BY A THIRD PARTY UNLESS YOU ARE THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THE OWNER TO POST IT.
- COMMUNICATING, TRANSMITTING, OR POSTING MATERIAL THAT REVEALS TRADE SECRETS, UNLESS YOU OWN THEM OR HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THE OWNER.
- COMMUNICATING, TRANSMITTING, OR POSTING MATERIAL THAT INFRINGES ON ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY RIGHT OF ANOTHER.
- COMMUNICATING, TRANSMITTING, OR TRANSFERRING (BY ANY MEANS) INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE DERIVED FROM THE SITE TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES OR CERTAIN FOREIGN NATIONS IN VIOLATION OF ANY APPLICABLE EXPORT CONTROL LAWS.
- ATTEMPTING TO INTERFERE IN ANY WAY WITH THE SITE'S OR THE WANDER CLUBS' NETWORKS OR NETWORK SECURITY, OR ATTEMPTING TO USE THE SITE'S SERVICE TO GAIN UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ANY OTHER COMPUTER SYSTEM.
- COMMUNICATING, TRANSMITTING, OR POSTING MATERIAL THAT IS IN VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
LIMITS ON PURCHASES
In an effort to enhance your shopping experience and give as many customers as possible the opportunity to purchase our merchandise, we may place limits on purchases and we do not authorize the purchase of commercial quantities of our merchandise. We also may, among other things, restrict orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit, cancel or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed in violation of this policy. We further reserve the right to cease doing business with customers who violate this policy. We may modify this policy at any time without prior notice. This policy applies to all purchases of The Wander Club merchandise, including, but not limited to, all purchases made on our site and retail stores.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
We make every effort to present the most recent, accurate, and reliable information on the Services at all times. However, occasionally there may be information on the Services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to photographical error, typographical error or any other error in pricing information, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for any Product listed at the incorrect price.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Wander Club will investigate occurrences and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any user or users who are involved in such violations. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, the following:
- ACCESSING DATA NOT INTENDED FOR YOU OR LOGGING ON TO A THE WANDER CLUB SERVER OR ACCOUNT, WHICH YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS.
- ATTEMPTING TO PROBE, SCAN OR TEST THE VULNERABILITY OF A SYSTEM OR NETWORK OR TO BREACH SECURITY OR AUTHENTICATION MEASURES WITHOUT PROPER AUTHORIZATION (OR SUCCEEDING IN SUCH AN ATTEMPT).
- ATTEMPTING TO INTERFERE OR INTERFERING WITH THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE, OUR PROVISION OF SERVICES TO ANY OTHER VISITORS TO OUR SITE, OUR HOSTING PROVIDER OR OUR NETWORK, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, VIA MEANS OF SUBMITTING A VIRUS TO THE SITE, OVERLOADING, "FLOODING", "MAILBOMBING" OR "CRASHING" THE SITE.
- FORGING ANY TCP/IP PACKET HEADER OR ANY PART OF THE HEADER INFORMATION IN ANY E-MAIL OR TRANSMISSION OR POSTING TO OUR SITE.
We control and operate the Site from the United States, and all information is processed within the United States. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site.
Software that may be downloaded from the Site is subject to export controls under the laws and regulations of the United States. By visiting and using our Site, you acknowledge that you are not a national of, or resident within, any of the countries that are subject to trade embargo under these laws and regulations (currently, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria) or listed on any of the United States Government's lists of prohibited and restricted parties.
PRODUCT AND PRICING INFORMATION
Although The Wander Club has made every effort to display our products and their colors as accurately as possible, the displayed colors of the products depend upon the monitor of the user, and The Wander Club cannot guarantee that the user's monitor will accurately portray the actual colors of the products. Products displayed may be out-of-stock or discontinued, and prices are subject to change. The Wander Club is not responsible for typographical errors regarding price or any other matter.
The Wander Club is the owner and/or authorized user of any registered or unregistered trademark, trade name and/or service mark appearing on the Site, and is the copyright owner of the Materials and Content on the Site, unless otherwise indicated. The Wander Club logos, designs, titles, phrases and product names and the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, "The Wander Club's Intellectual Property") are owned by The Wander Club and may be registered in the United States and internationally. You agree not to display or use the The Wander Club Intellectual Property in any manner without The Wander Club's prior permission. Nothing on the Site should be construed to grant any license or right to use any of The Wander Club's Intellectual Property without the prior written consent of The Wander Club.
Except as otherwise provided herein, use of the Site does not grant you a license to any Materials and Content or features you may access on the Site and you may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works of such Materials and Content, features or materials, in whole or in part. Any commercial use of the Site is strictly prohibited, except as allowed herein or otherwise approved by us. You may not download or save a copy of any of the Materials and Content or screens for any purpose except as otherwise provided by The Wander Club. If you make use of the Site, other than as provided herein, in doing so you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States and/or other countries, as well as applicable state laws, and you may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. The information on the Site including, without limitation, all site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements is protected by law including, but not limited to, copyright law.
Any and all content, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, concepts, questions or other communications (collectively "User Content") that you submit or post on the Site shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting or posting any User Content, you grant to The Wander Club a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, sublicensable and transferable license to copy, publish, translate, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, reproduce or use the User Content in any commercial or non-commercial manner whatsoever. The Wander Club will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such User Content for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products that incorporate or otherwise rely upon such information. The Wander Club shall have no obligation to monitor User Content, use or display User Content, compensate you for submitting User Content, or respond to any User Content. The Wander Club retains the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to remove, revise or refuse to post any User Content for any reason or no reason.
By submitting User Content, you represent and warrant that the User Content does not (i) contain false or misleading information, (ii) infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party, (iii) contain any libelous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening or otherwise harassing content, (iv) contain any addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or any contact information or (v) contain computer viruses, worms or other harmful files. You are solely responsible for the User Content and you hereby agree to indemnify and hold The Wander Club and its employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all damages, claims, expenses, costs or fees arising from or in connection with a breach of any of the foregoing representations or your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing and sale of our collectable travel keepsakes and checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge, LLC d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Los Angeles, CA before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which The Wander Club’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. The parties agree to arbitrate solely on an individual basis, and this agreement does not permit class arbitration or any claims brought as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative arbitration proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The Wander Club publishes information on its Site as a convenience to its visitors. While The Wander Club attempts to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. We reserve the right to make corrections and changes to the Site at any time without notice. The Wander Club products described in the Site may not be available in your region. The Wander Club does not claim that the information in the Site is appropriate to your jurisdiction or that the products described in its Site will be available for purchase in all jurisdictions.
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Site, which is provided "AS IS."
THE WANDER CLUB DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO INFORMATION ACCESSED FROM OR VIA THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS, FUNCTIONS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, WHICH ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE WANDER CLUB DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS FUNCTION OR THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THEREBY WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WANDER CLUB MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS' EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
The Wander Club makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-The Wander Club sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and The Wander Club makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-The Wander Club sites. The Wander Club does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Site.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WANDER CLUB OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONALITY ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, OR LOST BUSINESS, DATA OR SALES OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGE, TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE IN NATURE, EVEN IF THE WANDER CLUB OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE OR SUCH INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THIS LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold The Wander Club, its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, in any way arising from, related to or in connection with your use of the Site, your violation of the Terms or the posting or transmission of any materials on or through the Site by you, including, but not limited to, any third-party claim that any information or materials you provide infringes any third party proprietary right.
Any dispute relating in any way to these Terms, your visit to the Site, or to any purchase, return or other transaction with The Wander Club shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Los Angeles, California. However, if you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate any The Wander Club Intellectual Property right, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of California. You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in these courts. Any arbitration under this agreement and these Terms shall be conducted under the prevailing rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and The Wander Club and govern your use of the Site, and they supersede any prior agreements between you and The Wander Club. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that are applicable to certain parts of the Site. The Wander Club may terminate this Agreement and deny you access to the Site at any time, immediately and without notice, if in The Wander Club’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between The Wander Club and you as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Site.
Any claim or cause of action you may have with respect to The Wander Club or the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arose.
The failure of The Wander Club to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The invalidity of any term, condition or provision in these Terms shall not affect the enforceability of those portions of the Terms deemed enforceable by applicable courts of law.
These Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising under these Terms shall be resolved exclusively by an appropriate federal or state court sitting in the State of California.
You may not assign the Terms or any of your rights or obligations under the Terms without The Wander Club’s express written consent. The Terms inure to the benefit of The Wander Club’s successors, assigns and licensees. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
To contact us with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms or the Site, or to provide any notice under these Terms to us please contact us here.