Looking for a more unique way to commemorate all of your travels? Then you'll want to pick up this Dainty Necklace to hold all of your engraved travel tokens! The stainless steel chain is the shortest of the collection at only 24 inches in length. Keep your travels close and let it serve as a reminder of all the amazing places you've wandered though.
Or perhaps you're looking for an awesome gift for the travel lover in your life? This travel necklace + engraved tokens will be a thoughtful present that your loved one will be able to cherish for the rest of their life. You're sure to be the gift giving winner this year!
*For every order placed, The Wander Club will donate a meal to an orphan abroad with the help of our non-profit partner, Rice Bowls.
Material: Stainless Steel
Length: 24 inches / 61 cm
1. How many engraved tokens fit onto one Necklace?
- You can fit as many as you'd like but we think that the sweet spot is ~30 or less engraved tokens for ideal weight and appearance. Anymore than that and we recommend getting a Wanderchain as well.
2. Can I add more engraved tokens to my Necklace as I travel?
- Yes! You can add more engraved tokens onto your Necklace whenever you'd like. Simply slide undo the lobster clasp and slide them on.
3. How long will it take to receive my order?
- It takes us 4-6 days to handmake and ship your order and then 3-5 business days for shipping if in the US or 7-15 business days if outside of the US.
great product, personalization, etc.... will be buying more and gifting more in the future! thanks
I ordered tokens for my daughter for Christmas and she absolutely loved them!
I ordered three chains with three sets of the same tokens for my friends and myself because we always travel together so I knew this would make the perfect sentimental Christmas gift. My friends loved it and it's such a cool idea if you want to remember the places you've been. The chain is pretty long but I don't mind, I actually like it that way. I will definitely be buying more tokens!
Such a fun way to remember all of the countries I've visited!
I got this necklace for my boyfriend’s sister for Christmas because she loves to travel and it went over quite well. I think I will have to get one for myself as well :)