100% of the profits from the Asia Puzzle will be donated to Asian Americans Advancing Justice.
The Great Wall of China...Mount Fuji...The Taj Mahal...It would take a lifetime to explore all that Asia has to offer! Luckily, this hand-drawn puzzle allows you to discover this majestic continent without ever leaving your kitchen table.
- 500 pieces | 16" x 20"
- Comes in a beautiful magnetic box (great for display!)
- Made from high quality 1,200 GSM w/ a matte finish
- Hand-drawn illustration by Miranda Sofroniou
- Every order placed feeds a child in need
1. How much does shipping cost?
Standard shipping is $5 for domestic orders and $15 for international orders.
We also offer FREE standard shipping for domestic orders with a grand total of $50 or more!
2. What is your return/exchange policy?
We offer a 30-day return policy. No questions asked!
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started on your return or exchange.
3. How long will it take to receive my order?
Because most of our products are handmade, it takes us ~3-4 business days to craft and ship out an order. From there, standard domestic shipping usually takes 2-5 business days.
As soon as your order has shipped, we will email you a tracking number.
Faster shipping rates for domestic and international orders are available at checkout.