Looking for a more unique way to commemorate all of your travels? Then you'll want to pick up this Silver Necklace to hold all of your engraved travel tokens! The stainless steel chain is 28 inches in length and the lobster clasp makes it easy to add more tokens. Keep your favorite memories close with this travel necklace and let it serve as a reminder of all the amazing places you've wandered though.
Or perhaps you're looking for an awesome gift for the travel lover in your life? This travel necklace + engraved tokens will be a thoughtful present that your loved one will be able to cherish for the rest of their life. You're sure to be the gift giving winner this year!
*For every order placed, The Wander Club will donate a meal to an orphan abroad with the help of our non-profit partner, Rice Bowls.
Material: Stainless Steel
Length: 28 inches / 72cm
1. How many engraved tokens fit onto one Necklace?
- You can fit as many as you'd like but we think that the sweet spot is ~30 or less engraved tokens for ideal weight and appearance. Anymore than that and we recommend getting a Wanderchain as well.
2. Can I add more engraved tokens to my Necklace as I travel?
- Yes! You can add more engraved tokens onto your Necklace whenever you'd like. Simply slide undo the lobster clasp and slide them on.
3. How long will it take to receive my order?
- It takes us 4-6 days to handmake and ship your order and then 3-5 business days for shipping if in the US or 7-15 business days if outside of the US.
Despite a rocky start with the website giving false info regarding the ordering process, the order finally arrived in time for a Vday gift. Wife loves it and wears it more than other necklaces that she has.
I love my necklace and country tokens. They're super cute and a great conversation starter.
I bought a few tokens and a chain as a gift and it was the perfect sentimental gift to remember all of the places they had been and take that with them daily! Very happy with how they turned out.
The quality of my necklace and all of my charms is very high! I really enjoy these pieces as memories of my semester abroad.
Personal, classy, beautiful. These are only some of the ways my girlfriend has described her necklace with the tokens of the National Parks we've visited together. It's also been a great topic of conversation with some of our more adventurous friends, every one agrees that it's a brilliant way to "check off the list" and mark the memories and milestones.
Thanks so much, Xiofett and girlfriend! We're happy you started a collection with us and we hope you have lots of fun traveling, collecting and reminiscing! :)