Looking for a more unique way to commemorate all of your travels? Then you'll want to pick up this Dainty Necklace to hold all of your engraved travel tokens! The stainless steel chain is the shortest of the collection at only 24 inches in length. Keep your adventures close with this travel necklace and let it serve as a reminder of all the amazing places you've wandered though.
Or perhaps you're looking for an awesome gift for the travel lover in your life? This travel necklace + engraved tokens will be a thoughtful present that your loved one will be able to cherish for the rest of their life.
*Every order placed = a meal to a child in need with the help of our non-profit partner, Rice Bowls.
Material: Stainless Steel
Length: 24 inches / 61 cm
1. How many engraved tokens fit onto one Necklace?
- You can fit as many as you'd like but we think that the sweet spot is ~30 or less engraved tokens for ideal weight and appearance. Anymore than that and we recommend getting a Wanderchain as well.
2. Can I add more engraved tokens to my Necklace as I travel?
- Yes! You can add more engraved tokens onto your Necklace whenever you'd like. Simply slide undo the lobster clasp and slide them on.
3. How long will it take to receive my order?
- It takes us 4-6 days to handmake and ship your order and then 3-5 business days for shipping if in the US or 7-15 business days if outside of the US.
I love wearing a reminder of all the places I’ve been right around my neck! Great present for adventure buddies, partners, or a treat yourself day!
Perfect way to keep my travel journey memories close
Got my keychain as a gift if countries I visited. I have added a few more and look forward to when I can add some again. It’s a great reminder of happy times and adventures that still await me when the world opens back up. Love it!
Great as always
We got these for our daughter and niece for the states & countries they’ve been to...they literally haven’t taken them off since we got them! It was a “project” for them to organize, sort and lace them on their necklaces...and they haven’t taken them off since! They love them and are asking when our next trip is...and how many new charms they’ll get! I can’t wait to get more travels underway...!