US State Tokens
US State Tokens
Our US State Tokens are the perfect way to honor the states you've explored!
Simply collect one for each state you've wandered through and add it to your Wanderchain or Necklace.
These tokens also make for the most thoughtful present for that hard-to-shop-for traveler in your life!
Looking for our 2-letter US State Tokens? Pick them up here!
*Every order placed = a meal to a child in need with the help of our non-profit partner, Rice Bowls.
Material: Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 13mm x 1mm
1. How many engraved tokens fit onto one Wanderchain?
- You can comfortably fit 40 engraved tokens onto the split ring of a Wanderchain. Anymore than that and we'll add a second split ring onto your Wanderchain so you can fit up to 40 more engraved tokens (for a total of 80 tokens!)
2. Can I add more engraved tokens to my Wanderchain?
- Yes! You can add more engraved tokens onto your Wanderchain whenever you'd like. You can simply slide them onto your Wanderchain as if you were sliding keys onto a keychain.
3. How long will it take to receive my order?
- Because all of our products are handmade, it takes us 3-5 days to handmake and ship out. For domestic orders, it takes 3-5 business days for shipping. If it's an international order, it depends on where in the world you are.
4. How are the tokens organized?
Your tokens will come assembled on your Wanderchain or Necklace in a random order. If your order contains 2 different types of tokens, we'll divide them between 2 split rings on your Wanderchain or back-to back on a necklace. If your order contains 3 different types of tokens, we'll leave them loose in a pouch for you to decide. If you'd like your tokens organized in a specific way and/or would rather not have a second second split ring attached, you can let us know in the Order Notes section at checkout.
Love the tokens! Great quality. Such a fun thing to order after I travel.
These are so fun and memorable
I ordered a necklace and several state tokens for my best friend. I was very pleased with the quality. The tokens were very nice looking but at the same time light weight. I love this idea. What a wonderful way to reminisce about all your travels and brag a little bit too without being too offensive. Definitely a good conversation piece.
I have now added tokens for the state of their birth for my grandsons.
These are fun to wear on a necklace or bracelet. People ask me about them and I say it’s all the countries I’ve visited. I’ve had many people comment What a great idea that is. Good memories are nice to share.