US State Tokens
US State Tokens
Our US State Tokens are the perfect way to honor the states you've explored!
Each token is carefully engraved with the acronyms for each state. Simply collect one for each state you've wandered through and add it to your Wanderchain or Necklace.
Or perhaps you're looking for an awesome gift for the travel lover in your life? These engraved tokens + travel keychain will be a thoughtful present that your loved one will be able to cherish for the rest of their life.
*Every order placed helps feed vulnerable children in the US who have lost access to school meals during the coronavirus outbreak. 10% of our profits will be donated to our non-profit partner, "No Kid Hungry".
Material: Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 13mm x 1mm
1. How many engraved tokens fit onto one Wanderchain?
- You can comfortably fit 40 engraved tokens onto the split ring of a Wanderchain. Anymore than that and we'll add a second split ring onto your Wanderchain so you can fit up to 40 more engraved tokens (for a total of 80 tokens!)
2. Can I add more engraved tokens to my Wanderchain?
- Yes! You can add more engraved tokens onto your Wanderchain whenever you'd like. You can simply slide them onto your Wanderchain as if you were sliding keys onto a keychain.
3. How many engraved tokens fit onto one Necklace?
- It's up to personal preference but we think that ~30 or less is the sweet spot. Anymore than that, and we would recommend purchasing a second Necklace or Wanderchain.
4. How long will it take to receive my order?
- Because all of our products are handmade, it takes us 4-6 days to handmake and ship out an order. For domestic orders, it takes 3-5 business days for shipping. If it's an international order, it depends on where in the world you are. Please refer to our shipping help center: https://thewanderclub.co/apps/help-center
5. How are the tokens organized?
Your tokens will come assembled on your Wanderchain or Necklace in a random order. If your order contains 2 different types of tokens, we'll divide them between 2 split rings on your Wanderchain or back-to back on a necklace. If your order contains 3 different types of tokens, we'll leave them loose in a pouch for you to decide. If you'd like your tokens organized in a specific way and/or would rather not have a second second split ring attached, you can let us know in the Order Notes section at checkout.
6. What do the 3-characters stand for on Country Tokens?
- The 3-characters are officially recognized country codes set by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). You may recognize most countries by their ISO codes but many of them may also seem foreign to you. For example, South Africa's ISO code is "ZAF". Why? Because Dutch was the official language for the country until 1925 and Dutch for "South Africa" is "Zuid-Afrika" aka "ZAF". Have fun learning about each country's ISO code as you flip through your collection. :)