Looking for a unique and portable way to commemorate all of your travels? Then you'll want to pick up this Gunmetal Necklace to hold all of your engraved travel tokens! The stainless steel chain is 28 inches in length and the lobster clasp makes it easy to add more tokens. Keep your travels close and let it serve as a reminder of all the amazing places you've wandered though.
Or perhaps you're looking for an awesome gift for the travel lover in your life? The high quality necklace + engraved tokens will be a thoughtful present that your loved one will be able to cherish for the rest of their life. You're sure to be the gift giving winner this year!
A big smile from your recipient is guaranteed or your money back! :)
*For every order placed, The Wander Club will donate a meal to an orphan abroad with the help of our non-profit partner, Rice Bowls.
Material: Stainless Steel
Length: 28 inches / 72cm
1. How many engraved tokens fit onto one Necklace?
- You can fit as many as you'd like but we think that the sweet spot is ~30 or less engraved tokens for ideal weight and appearance. Anymore than that and we recommend getting a Wanderchain as well.
2. Can I add more engraved tokens to my Necklace as I travel?
- Yes! You can add more engraved tokens onto your Necklace whenever you'd like. Simply slide undo the lobster clasp and slide them on.
3. How long will it take to receive my order?
- It takes us 4-6 days to handmake and ship your order and then 3-5 business days for shipping if in the US or 7-15 business days if outside of the US.
It's the perfect little subtle brag of everywhere you've been, but not as in the face as some other products. So far so good.
I really like my key chain, it has the foreign countries that I have been to and my Necklace shows the states. I am anxious to get all 50 states. I got some for my grandchild as they have traveled a lot. This will help them learn geography and how to set goals to achieve earning tokens.
No response, already done
Great gift for my 8 yr old who is so excited to keep adding country rings. A great reminder of all the fun places we’ve been to.