We love geography and maps and I couldn't pass up this whimsical puzzle.
Thanks so much, Gina! We hope you had fun doing the puzzle :)
Yes, nice, it's nice, yes.
Thanks so much, Jules! Have lots of fun with your puzzle!
Great gifts for the traveler in your life. Have enjoyed everything I’ve ordered.
The Great Wall of China...Mount Fuji...The Taj Mahal...It would take a lifetime to explore all that Asia has to offer! Luckily, this hand-drawn puzzle allows you to discover this majestic continent without ever leaving your kitchen table.
- 500 pieces | 16" x 20"
- Comes in a beautiful magnetic box (great for display!)
- Made from high quality 1,200 GSM w/ a matte finish
- Hand-drawn illustration by Miranda Sofroniou
- Every order placed feeds a child in need
1. How much does shipping cost?
Standard shipping is $5 for domestic orders and $15 for international orders.
We also offer FREE standard shipping for domestic orders with a grand total of $50 or more!
2. What is your return/exchange policy?
We offer a 30-day return policy. No questions asked!
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started on your return or exchange.
3. How long will it take to receive my order?
Because most of our products are handmade, it takes us ~3-4 business days to craft and ship out an order. From there, standard domestic shipping usually takes 2-5 business days.
As soon as your order has shipped, we will email you a tracking number.
Faster shipping rates for domestic and international orders are available at checkout.